The STAR program is used by the global hotel industry as a vital revenue management tool. The report benchmarks a hotel's performance against its competitive. The STAR program is used by the global hotel industry as a vital revenue management tool. The report benchmarks a hotel’s performance against its competitive aggregate and local market. The STAR program tracks and delivers monthly, weekly and daily data. Is my hotel included or excluded from the comp set numbers? Our default is to include your hotel's numbers in the comp set data on the STAR report. However.
Lodging Management - How to Read a STAR Report. STR, formerly known as Smith Travel Research, is an American company based in By , the company launched the first Smith Travel Accommodations Report (STAR), a monthly report that includes data from hotels and measures each. This document will explain what a STAR Report is and provide instructions for both accessing and printing a STAR Report from Titan Web.
Start studying STAR Report. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools.
- how use amazon gift card
- what type of cat is all grey
- cute love wallpapers for whatsapp dp
- how does a courthouse wedding works
- soul eater t-shirts uk wholesale
- new york wholesale costume jewelry district
- how to play itunes on google chromecast
- how to see search history on facebook
- what is food science anyway